My Voter Page

Are you Registered Vote? 

If you are 17 1/2 you can register to vote by going to My Voter Page, and clicking register. If you are not sure if you have registered to vote, not sure where you go to vote, or maybe just checking your voter profile, then go the My Voter Page and find all the information you are looking for.

Washington Wilkes Comprehensive High School   |   1182 Tignall Rd.   |   Washington, GA 30673
Phone: 706-678-2426   |  Fax: 706-678-2628